The Scituate Historical Society will offer “Trips To The Top” on select full moon evenings.
- Climb the 121 stairs to the belfry where you will look out over Scituate and take in the starry sky and bright full moon.
- Scituate Historical Society Trustees will be on hand to give a brief history of the tower and answer any questions you may have.
- Members of the South Shore Astronomical Society will be on hand with telescopes for viewing and to offer information on the night sky.
- A $5 donation is requested. Space is limited to 20 people per night. Email GAR Hall Events for more information.
- Social distancing and/or the wearing of masks may be required.
These tours will start at the times below which are approximately a 1/2 hour prior to sunset weather permitting:
November 8th, 4:00 PM, Beaver Moon
December 8th, 3:40 PM, Cold Moon